Totino-Grace adheres to the employee and volunteer requirements outlined by the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
All interested Totino-Grace volunteers should first contact Mrs. Jane Naumann (co-curricular volunteers) or Ms. Gabby Schauer (event volunteers) for instructions and guidelines prior to completing the Essential 3 requirements.
- VIRTUS Safe Environment Training: The live, three hour sessions are offered throughout the year at various locations across the archdiocese and better equips adults to protect youth. Upcoming VIRTUS sessions can be found HERE.
- Background check: This important screening is run by an archdiocese-approved agency and provides criminal history.
- Archdiocesan Code of Conduct: Volunteers must acknowledge, understand, and agree to the principles and standards outlined in the applicable code of conduct.
Employees and volunteers who have completed the Essential 3 at Totino-Grace or another archdiocesan organization more than three years ago must:
- Complete a background recheck
- Review and sign the applicable Archdiocesan Code of Conduct
- Complete the assigned VIRTUS online training videos
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Mrs. Cheri Broadhead, Totino-Grace Principal and Save Environment Coordinator, at 763-586-6334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.