TG Class of 2021
In the weeks ahead we will celebrate our seniors and recognize their impact on our school community in safe and festive ways. This year has been full of challenges for them and we want to make this time as special as possible. While our current plans may not meet each student's expectations, we hope that each event is memorable and safe. Thank you for your support in this very unique year. We look forward to celebrating with the class of 2021!
- The event begins at 7:00 p.m. and concludes at 9:30 p.m. All students must arrive to the event no later than 7:30 p.m. and are required to stay until 9:00 pm
- Totino-Grace will NOT host any sort of Grand Reception at the high school. Families are encouraged to take photos at locations of your choosing before students arrive at the venue.
- The event will include a dance, outdoor activities, photo opportunities, and ice cream and beverages for all students. No outside food or beverages are allowed at the venue.
- All participating students must transport themselves to and from the ROC. Vehicles transporting more than 10 students will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Cost: The cost is $40 per person and includes the venue, dance, ice cream truck, and photo opportunities.
- Registration through OnCampus will be open until May 15.
Last Academic Day for Seniors
In order to better ensure that seniors are not quarantined for their own graduation, because they were contact-traced at school, we are ending senior academic classes on Friday, May 21. We encourage students to avoid gathering in large crowds and continue to practice safe COVID procedures before their graduation on Friday, June 4.
Baccalaureate Mass and Award Ceremony
The Baccalaureate Mass will take place in the Totino-Grace Gymnasium at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, June 4.
- This event is for students in the Class of 2021 only.
- Families can watch live via the TG Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TotinoGraceHS).
- Students will gather for an outdoor senior picnic following the Mass.
Class of 2021 Commencement
The live commencement celebration will take place at 5:00 p.m. in Totino-Grace’s front parking lot.
- Students will still sit together as a class in the parking lot in front of the school
- Family members will be seated in the lot behind the graduates.
- Four tickets will be distributed to each graduate. No exceptions will be made.
- Seating arrangements will adhere to distancing guidelines.
- Lot parking for the ceremony is no longer permitted.
- TG will secure designated parking and a shuttle will run before and after the ceremony.
- The parking lot will open at 4:00 p.m.
- A designated drop off area will be established near the TG lot.
- Individuals needing mobility aid can contact the school to make special arrangements.
- Student photos can be taken until 4:45 p.m and after the ceremony.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 5:00 p.m.
- We continue to investigate vendors to live stream the ceremony. If live airing is not possible, the ceremony will be recorded and posted shortly after the ceremony.
- The inclement weather backup date and time are Saturday, June 5, at 1:00 p.m.
Parent representatives are working to plan a senior party experience following graduation night. Parents/guardians of seniors: click HERE to learn more, get involved, and support the efforts to create a memorable post-graduation event!
Class of 2021 Yard Signs
Parents/guardians of seniors have the option to purchase a TG Class of 2021 yard sign. All orders must be placed by the end of the day on Wednesday, May 12. Click HERE to place an order.