2018-2019 Menu and Nutrition Information
Daily Offerings beginning October 30:
Monday: Main Line with Fruit and Veggie Bar, Diner, Sandwich Bar, Salad Bar, Grab-N-Go Items
Tuesday: Diner, Sandwich Bar, Grab-N-Go Salads, Sandwiches/Wraps, Grab-N-Go Items, Monthly Diner Special
Wednesday: Wellness Wednesday Main Line with Fruit & Veggie Bar, Gourmet Specialty Bar- Green, Pasta and Grain Salads, Sandwich Bar, Grab-N-Go Items
Thursday: Main Line with Fruit and Veggie Bar, Diner, Sandwich Bar, Grab-Go Salads/Sandwiches/Wraps
Friday: Diner, Sandwich Bar, Salad Bar, Grab-N-Go Item
- A chef-prepared main entrée with sides and fruit and vegetable bar is is $5.15. Coupled with a carton of milk for $.15 a student can get a nice lunch for $5.30.
- Our diner station featuring traditional offerings like cheeseburgers, corn dogs, nuggets and other grill items is $3.35. When we offer French fries, a combo of the item and fries is $4.75.
- Our made-to-order cold and hot deli sandwiches with a variety of breads, sliced deli meats and fresh toppings is available for $4.85.
- Our fresh build your own salad bar with all the traditional toppings is $5.85 for a large plate and $3.85 for a small plate.
- Finally, a wide selection of Grab-n-Go items in our open air merchandiser. See pricing list for details.
Resources and References
- Totino-Grace Food Service Catering Guide
- Quarterly food service newsletter
- Frequently asked questions
Food Service Account Management
Totino-Grace families receive student's lunch ID numbers and registration information to create an account to review lunch account balances and daily purchases.
Families will receive email notification when an account balance falls below $10. CLICK HERE to review the food service account negative balance policy.
Adding Funds: An online payment feature is available on Wordware for families who wish to submit payments online. For this third-party service there will be a 4% service charge. Payments in person using cash or check or deposits added to the secure lock box in the commons will continue to be accepted. Please make sure to include the student's name and/or family ID with check payments. Please make checks payable to Taher, Inc.
Contact the Totino-Grace Food Service Office
Phone: 763-571-9116 ext 757
Meet our Food Service Director
Paula Leen comes to Totino-Grace with many years of management and culinary experience with Taher at the International School of Minnesota in Eden Prairie. As the Food Service Director, she was able to create a healthy and balanced food service program that was enjoyed by students, staff, and parents. Paula holds a Culinary Degree from the Art Institutes Minneapolis as well as a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Marketing Management from Metropolitan State in St. Paul. She looks forward to creating a positive food service environment for the students and staff at Totino-Grace and will focus on introducing healthful choices and educating the TG community about food nutrition.
Paula is focused on keeping up with current food trends and enjoys researching and teaching others about food. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her husband and two girls, spending time outdoors, doing yoga, cooking, and reading.
You can reach Paula at email@example.com.
The kitchen is cooking up new, healthy items for TG students in the New Year. In February, we introduced a Bento box to our Commissary. Bento boxes offer a variety of freshly prepared snacks and menu items to help keep lunch fun and interesting. These sell for $5.85 and are a healthy alternative to traditional selections. We sell these alongside our Grab-N-Go selections also made fresh in-house.