Important Activity Attendance Information
With many impacts to students in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are fortunate for the ability to offer modified co-curricular opportunities to Totino-Grace students. The Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) have imposed regulations to the number of spectators for both indoor and outdoor high school activities. Football game attendance is limited to 125 spectators per school, restricted to family members of participants. Live streaming will be available with links posted on this page.
Section Playoff Game 1, November 17: TG vs Hopkins BYE
Section Playoff Game 2, November 21: TG vs Farmington
Streaming info coming soon
We appreciate the patience and understanding of our community in response to the many changes and modifications to our athletic procedures. While the game experience will be the same for players, the fan experience will be very different. Here are some reminders:
- NO additional tickets are available.
- Only ticket holders and essential game personnel will be permitted on campus.
- The parking lot and entrance to the stadium will open at 6:30 p.m. for only those with tickets.
- NO tailgating will be permitted.
- Masks are encouraged and social distancing is expected for those inside the stadium.
- No one will be allowed to enter the playing field and/or track area before, during or after the game.
- The game will be LIVE STREAMED on the TG YouTube channel so everyone has a chance to watch.
- To minimize the health and safety risk to everyone, the campus will be closed from 5:30 - 10:00 p.m.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with all of these changes. Go Eagles!