Minnesota State High School Dance Team Tournament
The E'gals dance team will compete in the 2020 Minnesota State Dance Team Competition at the Target Center. Jazz is on Friday, February 14, and Kick is on Saturday, February 15. The top 12 teams in Class AA perform in the preliminary competition beginning at 2:00 p.m. Only six teams will advance to Class AA finals that start at 7:15 p.m.
Click HERE for tournament information and a schedule of events.
Here are a few details from the state high school league to allow you to follow the action next weekend:
- Webcast: School Space Media will livestream all qualifying and final rounds. There is no charge for viewing. Find the stream at www.prepspotlight.tv
- Tickets: $16 adults, $10 students
- Ticket Box Offices: Open at 10:00 a.m. each morning
- Finalists and Final Results: Posted on the League's website at www.mshsl.org
- Social Media: Follow the tournament on the League's Facebook page and on Twitter at @MSHSL and @MSHSLJohn