Frequently Asked Questions
In an effort to remain transparent and keep everyone informed, we have created this FAQ for parents and guardians.
Our most recent COVID-19 numbers and messaging will continue to come out in Insights each Monday and be posted on the website HERE shortly thereafter.
- Q: TG has been unmasked all year - why the sudden change?
- Q: Whose guidance are we following when making decisions about COVID-19?
- Q: What is the goal of requiring masks? Will we go back to 'mask optional?'
- Q: Is a mask an effective prevention tool?
- Q: What about the mental health of our students having to wear masks? Does TG offer a medical waiver?
- Q. Are students coming to school sick?
- Q: Is TG the only school that changed to requiring masks?
- Q: Will TG requiring the COVID-19 vaccine or implementing a voluntary testing of unvaccinated students be next?
- Q: Will there be a parent meeting or forum to brief parents and give them a chance to share concerns?
If you have questions, comments or concerns about these FAQs or Totino-Grace’s COVID-19 protocols, please email email@example.com.