TOTINO-GRACE AGAPE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP-ST. VINCENT DE PAUL CATHOLIC SCHOOL
The Totino-Grace Agape Foundation Scholarship is awarded to students who embody the characteristics of Agape Love.
WHAT DOES AGAPE MEAN?
Agape is a Grego-Christian term referring to unconditional love, "the highest form of love, charity" and "the love of God for man and of man for God." For Chuck and Mary Anderson, and their family, establishing this Agape Foundation Scholarship is their way of showing Agape Love, honoring God and sharing the blessings God has given them.
AGAPE LOVE IS:
- A way to use God's gift
- Love in action
- The gift of self
- Unconditional and voluntary
- Something you decide to do
- Charitable giving, something for another person whether you know them or not
Jesus said "Love (agape) the Lord God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" This is the greatest commandment. The second, "Love your neighbor as yourself."
- Be a 2022 graduate of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
- Apply at Totino-Grace High School for Fall 2022 by December 15, 2021
- Display characterristics of Agape Love: Generous, Altruistic/Selfless, and Compassionate.
- Be a person who will demonstrate Agape Love; spreading compassion and generosity throughout the Totino-Grace Community.
- Complete and submit this application by December 15, 2021
$2,500. 1 Recipient. Not Renewable.