Thank you for your interest in working at Totino-Grace High School. Employment opportunities will be posted on this page as positions become available. Check this site periodically for updated job postings.
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a part-time charter/athletic team bus driver to provide our students and student-athletes with safe and friendly travel to and from events that are played at locations off of the Totino-Grace High School campus.
- A valid CDL Driver’s License with the necessary endorsements
- Training provided if necessary
- Driver’s license must be in good standing
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe, friendly and dependable transportation
- All other duties as assigned by Transportation Director
- Follow Totino-Grace High School mission and philosophies
- Average 10-15 hours per week between August 15 and May 20
- Driving would assigned as necessary
Candidates may apply by sending a resume, letter of interest, academic credentials, three references or letters of recommendation and teaching license to:
Mike Smith, Transportation Director
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Ave. NE, Fridley, MN 55432