Thank you for your interest in working at Totino-Grace High School. Employment opportunities will be posted on this page as positions become available. Check this site periodically for updated job postings.
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a part-time charter/athletic team bus driver to provide our students and student-athletes with safe and friendly travel to and from events that are played at locations off of the Totino-Grace High School campus.
- A valid CDL Driver’s License with the necessary endorsements
- Training provided if necessary
- Driver’s license must be in good standing
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe, friendly and dependable transportation
- All other duties as assigned by Transportation Director
- Follow Totino-Grace High School mission and philosophies
- Average 10-15 hours per week between August 15 and May 20
- Driving would assigned as necessary
Candidates may apply by sending a resume, letter of interest, academic credentials, three references or letters of recommendation and teaching license to:
Mike Smith, Transportation Director
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Ave. NE, Fridley, MN 55432
Full-Time Grounds and Maintenance Assistant (benefit eligible)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, shift time may vary
Summary: Totino-Grace High School seeks an experienced grounds and maintenance assistant to provide a variety of indoor and outdoor maintenance services for the campus. Candidate must be willing to work both independently and as a team member and accept assignments requested by the Director of Facilities & Technology or supervisor. Primary responsibilities are to perform routine upkeep on campus, both indoors and outdoors.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Be responsible for preparation of fields, track, courts, and grounds for athletic, co-curricular, and other public events as necessary.
- Responsible for daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing trash.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of supplies and equipment owned by the school.
- Plowing and shoveling of light snow from stairs and sidewalk areas.
- Responsible for a portion of the mowing schedule
- Responsible for a variety of skills for indoor work: plumbing, electrical, vehicle repair, painting and drywall.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Horticulture experience (shrubberies, turf, and plantings)
- Skid Steer experience
- Plowing experience
- Commercial mower operating experience
- Basic mechanical knowledge (small engines, irrigation, light electrical)
- Ability to learn procedures, methods, and schedules.
- Ability to confer with school administrators and supervisor regarding grounds needs, schedules, and concerns
- Be willing to work during the week, evenings, and weekends when deemed necessary by weather or supervisor
- Commitment to the mission of Totino-Grace High School
- Willingness to embrace the Lasallian mission
To apply for this position, send a resume, letter of interest, and three references or letters of recommendation to:
Director of Facilities & Technology
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Ave NE Fridley MN 55432