Thank you for your interest in working at Totino-Grace High School. Employment opportunities will be posted on this page as positions become available. Check this site periodically for updated job postings.
Totino-Grace High School is seeking a part-time charter/athletic team bus driver to provide our students and student-athletes with safe and friendly travel to and from events that are played at locations off of the Totino-Grace High School campus.
- A valid CDL Driver’s License with the necessary endorsements
- Training provided if necessary
- Driver’s license must be in good standing
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide safe, friendly and dependable transportation
- All other duties as assigned by Transportation Director
- Follow Totino-Grace High School mission and philosophies
- Average 10-15 hours per week between August 15 and May 20
- Driving would assigned as necessary
Candidates may apply by sending a resume, letter of interest, academic credentials, three references or letters of recommendation and teaching license to:
Mike Smith, Transportation Director
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Ave. NE, Fridley, MN 55432
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (benefit eligible)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Summary: Totino-Grace High School is seeking a staff accountant who is excited for the opportunity to make a difference in a private high school. This role will have a number of different responsibilities including tuition billing and general ledger posting. Candidate must be willing to work both independently and as a team member and accept assignments requested by the Chief Financial Officer.
Essential job functions include the following:
- Process all tuition and fee payments for posting to the general ledger.
- Work with departments, clubs and agency groups to add miscellaneous charges to tuition accounts to ensure centralized processing of cash collections.
- Provide recommendations to CFO and Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid for revised payment plans for families who submit hardship requests.
- Reconcile tuition related accounts on a monthly basis.
- Monitor past due accounts and initiate communication with families that have past due balances to discuss alternate payment arrangements.
- Process tuition contracts and registration fees during enrollment period including ensuring that each student has a completed enrollment contract, established payment plan and accounts are properly set up.
- Assist with preparation of audit work papers for responsible accounts.
- Assist with internal control documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with generally accepted accounting principles
- Skill in using computer applications including spreadsheet, word processing and database management software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze complex information and develop plans to address identified issues
- Use appropriate discretion and ensure confidentiality of verbal and written communications
- Understand the need to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to the mission of Totino-Grace High School
- Willingness to embrace the Lasallian mission
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience: 3+ years of accounting/business experience in a non-profit or education environment
To apply for this position, send a resume, cover letter, and three references or letters of recommendation to:
Chief Financial Officer
Totino-Grace High School
1350 Gardena Ave NE Fridley MN 55432
Taher Inc., the food service provider at Totino-Grace High School, is in search of both part-time and on
call kitchen staff. Both positions are ideal for a parent, as the hours are mostly during the
school day and year. In addition, you will work with a great crew!
Job duties include, but are not limited to: food preparation; serving students; stocking and sanitation.
Must be a self-starter, dependable, punctual, and work well with others while following food safety
requirements and guidelines.
Please send your resume or letter of interest to email@example.com.