Totino-GraceA Catholic High School in the Lasallian Tradition
Get up to the minute schedules, scores, news, and more on the Eagle Boys Basketball TeamApp.
Whether you are new to basketball or have played your entire life, Totino-Grace Basketball Camps will offer individuals of all levels a chance to improve their skills, enhance their love of the sport, meet new friends and have fun.
Click HERE to learn more and register
Head to TG tonight to cheer on the Eagles as they face Fridley in the Section 4AAA Boys Basketball Quarterfinal. Game time is 7:00 p.m. Click HERE to view the bracket.
The boys basketball program sponsored a food drive at their February 6 home game. Thanks to many generous donors from Irondale and TG fans, the Eagles were able to donate 175 pounds of food and $105 in cash to the Ralph Reeder Food Shelf in New Brighton.
The mission of the Totino Grace Men’s Basketball program is to prepare tomorrow's leaders by developing a team that pursues excellence by strengthening its athletes' faith in Jesus Christ, achieving excellence in Christian character, and training, preparing, and competing at the highest possible level so that all we do glorifies God.
1. Mental Toughness: It will be demanding physically and mentally to prepare our young men for life.
2. Team: We will work together, struggle together, grow together and ultimately succeed together. We want their direction to be a positive direction if they can stay with us for four years.
3. Achievement: It is our purpose to help young men develop the ability to truly maximize their gifts in an environment where educational and athletic achievements are a priority.
4. The journey: It is the process that will make us successful. We will become aware of the importance of the vital personal relationships that really test and develop us.
5. What we do and how we do it: In the basketball program results are important in that they are a large part of defining excellence and determining the quality of what we do, and yet how we do things is as important as what we do.
6. The future: Development of the qualities of personal and team leadership, accountability to each other, perseverance in the face of adversity, singleness of purpose and an understanding of the importance of doing our best each day will help these young men lead lives of significance beyond their high school years.
We feel that it is key that we are developing our young men on and off the court. CLICK HERE to review this season's key words for success.
News & Events
1350 Gardena Avenue NE, Fridley, MN 55432 Main: 763-571-9116 | Fax: 763-571-9118 email@example.com