Teachers may schedule office hours outside the designated time on this schedule. Please check individual teachers' office hours in OnCampus.
Remote Learning Expectations
- Students are expected to attend homeroom each day.
- Students are expected to be on time to class.
- Anyone logging in late will be marked tardy.
- Students having technical difficulties should immediately contact Mr. Nicholas Hoang or Mr. Paul Cleary to resolve these issues.
- Students should attend class from a suitable study area in their homes.
- Students should not be in their beds.
- Students should be dressed appropriately for class.
- Parents are encouraged to take cell phones from their students while they are attending class.
Student attendance for remote learning is expected unless a parent/guardian contacts the attendance office to provide information regarding the student's absence.
Attendance Line: 763-586-6300
Please call the attendance line before 8:45 a.m. to report any absence or tardiness. The attendance line is available to receive confidential messages twenty-four hours a day. Leave the following required information in your message: student's name and grade; the reason he/she is not in school; if the student will be participating in online classes for the day; a parent name and a phone number. Parents must call each day the student is not in school.
If an absence is known about in advance, please call the attendance office with dates and reason for the absence. In doing so, the administrators can be made aware and steps can be taken to make up missed work.