We are a community of prayer and worship. As a community of believers, we gather regularly to celebrate the sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation; to pray together each day as a school, in classes, and as teams and clubs; and to frequently participate in traditional Catholic devotions, such as the Rosary and Eucharistic Adoration.
- The Totino-Grace community comes together for 10-12 all-school Masses or prayer services each year and weekly for Convocation.
- Each day begins with prayer over the PA and throughout the day groups pray together in classes, and as teams and clubs.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered during the Church seasons of Advent and Lent.
- Mass is celebrated every Tuesday morning in the school chapel starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Student Ministers lead Word and Communion Services each Wednesday and Thursday before school.
- Students and staff gather each Monday and Friday to pray the Rosary. Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament takes place twice monthly, generally on the second and fourth Friday of the month.
The Totino-Grace school community comes together for 10-12 all-school Masses or prayer services annually.