Totino-Grace is an educational ministry of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis and shares in the teaching mission of the Catholic Church. As such, the school is dedicated to the religious formation and instruction, academic preparation, and cultural development of young people. Totino-Grace invites and challenges students to make his or her faith living, conscious and active, preparing them for leadership in the Church and the world.
As a Catholic educational community of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, Totino-Grace invites and challenges students to make their faith living, conscious, and active, and prepares them for leadership in the Church.
We are a community of faith and zeal
- Guided by the life and Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Emphasizing the inalienable dignity of each person
- Fostering a love for wisdom and truth through the tradition and teaching of the Catholic Church
- Striving to develop authentic personal relationships through trust and mutual respect
We are a community of prayer and worship
- Gathering regularly for the celebration of the sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation
- Praying together each day as a school, in classes, and as teams and clubs
- Providing opportunities for frequent practice of traditional Catholic devotions
We are a community of service
- Living our commitment to service and the common good
- Providing opportunities for students to assume leadership for strengthening and nurturing their faith
- Exercising a preferential option for the poor
Realizing that parents and guardians are the primary educators, Totino-Grace, through its administrators, teachers, staff, coaches and moderators, works diligently with parents and guardians to help our youth grow in their faith.