Prospective students are invited and highly encouraged to spend a day with a current student, attend his/her classes, and meet the teachers and students. This is a great opportunity for student visitors to experience a typical day and get a sense of the special community spirit at Totino-Grace.
The Admissions Team will match prospective students with a Student Ambasador host who shares common interests, or a request for a specific host may be made. Parents can arrange a visit for their 8th grade student by contacting either Mr. TJ Paal or Mr. Dave Wareham, or by submitting an on-line request.
A few notes regarding the day:
- Parents should schedule a visit at least three days in advance. Student visitors without prior approval from Mr. Paal or Mr. Wareham will not be allowed to stay.
- NOTE- Students currently enrolled in 9th-12th grade who are exploring transferring and wish to visit MUST submit a transcript from their current school and/or have a completed transfer application on file at Totino-Grace.
- Student visitors typically spend a full day with their host (7:30 a.m. – 1:50 p.m.) and should arrive by 7:15 a.m.
- Lunch will provided by Totino-Grace.
- Student visitors do not need to match the Totino-Grace uniform but must be dressed in clean, neat, and modest attire.
- Students visitors may bring pen and paper to take notes.