Totino-Grace is an educational ministry of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis and shares in the teaching mission of the Catholic Church. As such, the school is dedicated to the religious formation and instruction, academic preparation, and cultural development of young people. Totino-Grace invites and challenges students to make their faith living, conscious and active, preparing them for leadership in the Church and the world.
- Dedicated to intellectual, spiritual, moral, and ethical formation of young people
- Committed to academic excellence in pursuit of wisdom
- Committed to social justice, service, and the common good
- Steadfast in our promotion of the fine arts
- Welcoming of all faiths while reflecting the fullness of the Church’s teachings
Upon graduation, Totino-Grace students will have developed their intellectual ability, spirituality, moral sense, commitment to social justice, sense of wellness, and aesthetic appreciation.
Students will have:
- Expanded their knowledge base and developed their critical thinking and communication skills, enabling them to be reflective, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Explored their relationship with God and God’s call to them to live holy lives. Students will be invited to grow in their understanding and appreciation of the Catholic Tradition in the hope that they become active participants in their faith tradition.
- Formed a moral identity based on the model of Jesus and the moral teachings of the Church, thus developing a true sense of integrity and respect for self, others, and the environment.
- Become responsible members of the world community, respectful of diversity and committed to social justice.
- Learned how to make healthy choices that promote their physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual wellness.
- Developed an aesthetic appreciation of beauty and the arts and will recognize the importance of the aesthetic in their personal lives.